Bouge Petit is a café and physical activity center for parents with babies and young children (3 to 36 months) located at 6546 Papineau Avenue, Montreal. Important: Reservation mandatory. Hours of operation may vary depending on the booking schedule. Mandatory socks for adults and children.
For the little ones
Playground and physical exercise
Our center for children from 3 to 36 months has been designed specifically for the physical and motor development of your child.
Our café section allows you to enjoy our famous homemade crêpes and omelettes, our healthy smoothies and specialty coffees!
We offer fun little extras such as musical instruments, building blocks and costumes!
- no cash;
- if your child is sick, please do not bring him/her to Bouge Petit;
- to have access to our establishment, all adults (or groups of adults) must be accompanied by at least one child;
- playground and physical exercise: for 3 to 36 months, socks only, food not allowed, children of all ages paying;
- payment for access to the playground must be made prior to use;
- adults must supervise their children at all times;
- no wifi/Internet;
- no food from outside;
- surveillance by cameras;
- street parking only (paying and free);
- please be respectful of others and do not use computer. Enjoy this family time and see how your child is having fun!
A unique experience
Fun for the little ones
Your little ones will be delighted by all the games we have and they will not want to leave! In addition, our games have been chosen to allow the physical and psychological development of your little ones.
A safe environment
Bouge Petit has been designed to provide a safe environment for your little ones and also to allow you to relax while keeping an eye on the children.
Bouge Petit is a place that encourages and stimulates the socialization of children as well as parents. We believe that our unique environment will allow you to make new acquaintances!